Oxford Better French is a new practical guide to practise and embed vocabulary, essential grammar, and spoken language in French. Perfect for 11 - 14 year old students , it is ideal for beginners and for making progress in the classroom or on holiday.
- A quick reference guide with vocabulary, grammar, and conversation support in one handy book
- Carefully levelled to provide support from beginner to more advanced learners of 11-14 years
- Covers key curriculum vocabulary with example sentences to give context
- Over 1000 words and phrases for a great start to learning the language and handy reference
- Ideal for preparing for exams and regular vocabulary and language practice
Oxford Better French is has been developed to suit the curriculum requirements of Key Stage 3 pupils (11 - 14 year olds). It would also be suitable for more able upper Key Stage 2 pupils (10+), as well as adults wanting an easy approach to improving their French.