Gain a complete understanding of Key Stage 3 STEM subjects.
From atoms and rocket ships to vaccines and the human nervous system, this fully illustrated home learning workbook will help your child be at the top of their science class!
This engaging science book for kids makes tricky topics and challenging concepts completely crystal clear! Here's what's inside:
- Engaging content in line with core national curriculum topics, suitable for ages 11-14
- Covers the core STE topics, from biology, chemistry, and physics, to technology
- Clearly laid out with easy-to-follow instructions for children to use by themselves
- Answers are given at the back of the book
- Practice questions and practical exercises to help expand your child's knowledge of the subject
Did you know that many plants have a transport system to carry water and nutrients to wherever they are needed? Or that most power stations around the world burn fossil fuels to make electricity? Packed with fascinating facts, fun graphics and step-by-step explanations, this brilliant visual workbook makes understanding science, technology and engineering super simple! It's perfect for extra science revision practice before an important test.
Perfect for children aged 11-14, this colourful science practice book covers all the key areas of the school curriculum for this level. It includes genes and DNA, molecules, chemical reactions, the periodic table, heat transfer, electricity and magnetism, seasons and climate zones, and lots more. And there are answers at the back to check that you're on the right path.
PUBLISHER: DK CHILDREN
SIZE: 276 x 217 MM
AGE GROUP: 11-14 YEARS
NUMBER OF PAGES: 176 PAGES