- Who were the Pilgrims?
- Why did they want to leave England?
- Why was the journey so perilous?
- What was the Mayflower Compact?
- Who are the Wampanoag?
- How did the Pilgrims interact with the Wampanoag?
- What happened at the first Thanksgiving?
- What became of the Mayflower?
This fact-packed children’s book includes a comprehensive timeline of events, an author's note, plus a glossary and ideas for further learning.
PUBLISHER: WORDS & PICTURES
SIZE: 9.15 x 0.65 x 12 INCHES
AGE GROUP: 3-10 YEARS
NUMBER OF PAGES: 64 PAGES